Superintendent of Schools
Welcome to the Northport- East Northport UFSD School District. I consider it a privilege to be the Superintendent of this outstanding school community!
The Northport- East Northport UFSD School District is part of a community that is extremely supportive of our students and staff, and the instructional and extracurricular program we offer. Our staff members take a great deal of pride in their responsibility to carry out the mission of our district on behalf of our students.
In addition, our administrative team takes pride in assisting individuals with their needs and questions. Do not hesitate to contact them directly if you have any concerns or are in need of clarification. The district has established procedures to respond effectively to questions and suggestions from parents and residents. To view those procedures and determine where to begin your inquiry I encourage you to click on the “When in Doubt” page.
If you wish to contact the Office of the Superintendent, please call (631) 262-6604 or email email@example.com
Our Vision: Excellence in all areas without exception.
Our Mission: Educate, inspire and empower all students to pursue their aspirations and contribute as responsible members of society.
Our Core values & beliefs:
- Students are our first priority.
- Everyone can learn and grow.
- Students, families, staff and community are essential partners.
- We collaborate in a spirit of trust to make thoughtful and informed decisions.
- We value creativity and innovation.
- We challenge and support the whole child.
- We embrace the uniqueness of every student.
- We treat everyone with dignity, empathy and respect.
- We provide a safe, secure and supportive environment.
- We use district resources effectively and responsibly.
Situated on the north shore of Long Island in western Suffolk County, Northport-East Northport is a dynamic, active community boasting a pleasant blend of quiet suburban living with easy access to the nation’s largest city, New York. Originally called “Great Cow Harbor,” a reference to the cows pastured at the harbor’s mouth, the village adopted the official name of Northport in 1837 and still remains a lively, water-oriented village. An attractive waterside park adorns the harbor, with Main Street retaining much of the charm and quaintness of the 19th century. Four elementary schools, two middle schools and one high school comprise the Northport-East Northport School District.