Kindergarten Registration 2021-2022
Welcome to the Northport-East Northport School District!
Online Registration is open for the 2021-2022 school year.
If you have any questions, or if translation services are needed at time of
registration, please contact the Registration Office at: 262-8546.
**Due to the impending snowstorm, all kindergarten registration appointments scheduled for today, Monday, February 1st have been cancelled. Please click on the link below to reschedule your appointment. Monday, February 8th has been added as a kindergarten registration date. If you have difficulty getting an appointment, please call 631-262-8546 and we will work with you to schedule an appointment.
To see what school your child is zoned for, please see our district map here: http://infofinderi.com/ifi/?cid=NNS2TJG4OOEA
For information on how to register in Spanish, please click here.
- CLICK HERE if you have an existing Parent Portal account (currently have a child/children attending Northport-East Northport School District)
- CLICK HERE if you do NOT have an existing Parent Portal account.
- The Spanish version of the online registration form will be available soon.
Step 2: Upload all required documents using this form: https://forms.gle/4ig3zVamHHs24ms59
If you are unable to upload documents, please call 631-262-6660 to arrange a time to drop them off. A full list of usable documents can be found below.
Step 3: Schedule a virtual appointment using this form: https://outlook.office365.com/owa/calendar/KindergartenRegistration@northport.k12.ny.us/bookings/
Virtual appointments are being scheduled for the following dates and times:
January 25th: 9:00-12:00pm
January 26th: 9:00-12:00pm; 5:00-8:00pm
January 27th: 9:00-12:00pm; 5:00-8:00pm
February 1st: 9:00-12:00pm
February 2nd: 9:00-12:00pm; 5:00-8:00pm
February 3rd: 9:00-12:00pm; 5:00-8:00pm
Children who reach their fifth birthday, on or before December 31, 2021, are entitled to attend Kindergarten commencing September 2021
Please note: If your child will be attending a private/parochial school for Kindergarten, you
still must register them in the Northport-East Northport School District.
Registration will be fully virtual this year. If you are having difficulty completing the registration process virtually, please contact the Registration Office 262-8546.
Registration forms and additional information are available at:
When registering your child, please have the following available during your virtual appointment:
1. Proof of Residency: Please bring three documents:
a. One of the following: Original property deed, current tax bill, mortgage statement, rental lease or completed rental affidavit** (both signatures must be notarized). AND
b. Two of the following: Utility Bills and/or Payroll Documents (with your name and address).
2. Child’s Proof of Birth: ORIGINAL BIRTH CERTIFICATE, ORIGINAL BAPTISMAL CERTIFICATE, PASSPORT or other form of identification of birthdate. Parent/Guardian Photo ID or other acceptable Identification must be presented at time of registration to establish your identity.
3. Proof of Immunization: Please bring a copy of your child’s immunization history.
**This is not an exhaustive list of proof that you may provide to prove your residency in the District.
Kindergarten Registration Forms
- Immunization Record - When submitting immunizations, you may provide your physician with this
form to complete or we will accept immunization records directly from
your physician on their form.
- Physical Exam Letter
- Student Physical Form
- Dental Form
- Board Policy 4526: Computer Network for Education - As part of our enrollment process, you will be asked to sign that you have reviewed this policy.